Wongyung Heo – Aire de Espana (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/48kHz | Time – 44:53 minutes | 476 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Sono Music
“Impression of Spain singing with guitar”
Flamenco, bullfighting, Ciesta, olive, festival…
The many words that form Spain vary from dynamic to high-end. With the music of Spanish impressionist composers, you’ll find a record of these Spanish landscapes.
Guitarist Heo Won-kyung has spent 10 years in Spain during his youth and study abroad.
I.Albeniz, F.M.Torroba, J.Rodrigo, J.The songs of Martin and other composers introduce the modern and contemporary music of Spain, which is intense, resolute, elegant and brilliant. The contemporary song featured on the album, Juan Carlos Martin Composer’s Suite, is dedicated to her father, guitarist Byung-hoon Heo, and she premieres the four-song composition, which captivates the heart with its intense rhythm and lyrical melody.
Heo Won-kyung studied guitar from an early age with his father, Heo Byung-hoon, a guitarist, and grew up to be a faithful player in the basic period. After graduating from Seoul National University College of Music, he obtained a top professor and performer degree from the Royal Academy of Music in Madrid, Spain as a Spanish national scholarship student. Currently, he teaches at a number of universities with a major in classical guitar, and is engaged in ensemble and solo, especially in the introduction of modern songs. As vice-president of the Korea Guitar Association and artistic director of the International Guitar Festival, he is a mid-level guitarist who leads the Korean guitar world.
1. Wongyung Heo – Sonatina : I. Allegretto
2. Wongyung Heo – Sonatina : II. Andante
3. Wongyung Heo – Sonatina : III. Allegro
4. Wongyung Heo – En los Trigales
5. Wongyung Heo – Invocaci’on y Danza
6. Wongyung Heo – Suite I : I. Preludio
7. Wongyung Heo – Suite I : II. Tiempo Saltando
8. Wongyung Heo – Suite I : III. Andante
9. Wongyung Heo – Suite I : IV. Rondo
10. Wongyung Heo – Suite Espa~nola I, Op. 47 No. 5, Asturias
11. Wongyung Heo – Suite Espa~nola I, Op. 47 No. 3, Sevilla