Pablo Alboran – Vértigo (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/48 kHz | Time – 41:42 minutes | 491 MB | Genre: Latin
Studio Master, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © WM Spain
Pablo Alborán has finally released his long-awaited fifth studio album, entitled ‘Vertigo‘, which is released three years after his previous production (‘Prometo’).
The album consists of eleven new songs recorded during the last year between Madrid and Miami under the production again of Julio Reyes (Alejandro Sanz, Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony), Alboran himself and Federico Vindver. In addition, several sound fragments are included that make the songs connect with each other.
This is how the artist describes this new production: “# Vertigo is the most honest title I could give to this album. Because to love vertigo, that they do not want you vertigo, the moment we are living vertigo, pero but on the other hand, if you do not feel vertigo, is that you are not alive”. Alborán has felt freer than ever with this album, and he expresses it by giving free rein to many ideas that he had not yet put into practice.
01. Pablo Alboran – “El salto” (Interludio)
02. Pablo Alboran – Si hubieras querido
03. Pablo Alboran – Corazón descalzo
04. Pablo Alboran – De carne y hueso
05. Pablo Alboran – “Magalahe” (Interludio)
06. Pablo Alboran – La fiesta
07. Pablo Alboran – “Reyes, Fuentes y Vindver” (Interludio)
08. Pablo Alboran – Hablemos de amor
09. Pablo Alboran – Dicen
10. Pablo Alboran – Que siempre sea verano
11. Pablo Alboran – Malabares
12. Pablo Alboran – “Desde la cumbrecita” (Interludio)
13. Pablo Alboran – El vendaval
14. Pablo Alboran – No está en tus planes
15. Pablo Alboran – “Tavira sin frenos” (Interludio)
16. Pablo Alboran – Vértigo
17. Pablo Alboran – Si hubieras querido (Versión acústica)