Knutdut Men – Summaya (2017/2022)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 56:49 minutes | 1,07 GB | Genre: Jazz
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Digital Booklet, Front Cover | © Hunnia Records
The quartet’s music uses elements from avant-garde trends, while the content is “sheet music” jazz. Grotesque and postmodern sound is built on energetic solos and melodic themes.
The multi-instrumentalist Béla Ágoston condensed the driving force of his work, which dissolved the boundaries between genres, into the concept of “music-making”, and in this spirit he became an inescapable figure in our popular music life. During his career, he has been a member of such prestigious ensembles as the South Lowland Saxophone Ensemble, the Aquarius, Kampec Dolores and the Etnofon Music Society, and has led some twenty bands, most of which are still active today. His album Dunno, recorded with his quartet Knutdut Men, was released in 2016 on BMC Records, followed by a second album Summaya on Hunnia. The backbone of the concert will be the material from these albums, but given Béla Ágoston’s prolific songwriting style, we can certainly expect to hear some fresh compositions.
“Fresh, imaginative and humorous, the Knutdut Men is a blend of modernity and tradition.”
01. Knutdut Men – Ogreculture (06:19)
02. Knutdut Men – Sunset (06:15)
03. Knutdut Men – Unchilled (01:36)
04. Knutdut Men – Inclusion (07:42)
05. Knutdut Men – Pandalyos (02:48)
06. Knutdut Men – Wake Up! (04:22)
07. Knutdut Men – Natuj (11:44)
08. Knutdut Men – Azazé (07:19)
09. Knutdut Men – Conference Of The Birds (08:40)