Emika & Paul Frick – In Parallel (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/48 kHz | Time – 46:30 minutes | 553 MB | Genre: Electronic, Ambient
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Improvisations X Inspirations
Emika & Paul Frick collaborate and make magical music from pianos, a vibraphone robot and synths that play themselves.
Their music feels like rainbow drops, raining colour, light bouncing from crystal gemstones. Reminiscent of Erik Satie, Laruie Anderson, with a melodic glitchy nod to Aphex Twin.
This is music that channels some seriously beautiful light. It’s a great record to both wake up to and reflect under the moonlight.
CNCPT brings the Berlin experimental Techno vibes, turning them into what they perhaps should have always been (if Emika & Paul Frick weren’t so in love with sound art minimalism). A perfect match for the flipside.
1. In Parallel I (03:26)
2. In Parallel II (02:32)
3. In Parallel III (04:18)
4. In Parallel IV (03:24)
5. In Parallel IV (Meeting Parallel Rework by CNCPT) (07:03)
6. In Parallel III (Shaking Parallel Rework by CNCPT) (05:39)
7. In Parallel II (Glitching Parallel Rework by CNCPT) (02:08)
8. In Parallel I (Raining Parallel Rework by CNCPT) (06:06)
9. In Parallel III (Parallel Line Rework by CNCPT) (04:24)
10. In Parallel II (Beating Parallel Rework by CNCPT) (07:30)