B.B. King – Live At The Regal (1965/2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/192 kHz | Time – 34:58 minutes | 1,52 GB | Genre: Blues
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Geffen*
Live at the Regal is a 1965 live album by American blues guitarist and singer B.B. King. It was recorded on November 21, 1964 at the Regal Theater in Chicago. The album is widely heralded as one of the greatest blues albums ever recorded and is #141 on Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. In 2005, Live at the Regal was selected for permanent preservation in the National Recording Registry at the Library of Congress in the United States.
Some musicians, including Carlos Santana, Eric Clapton, John Mayer and Mark Knopfler, have acknowledged using this album as a primer before performances.
The album was included in Robert Christgau’s “Basic Record Library” of 1950s and 1960s recordings—published in Christgau’s Record Guide: Rock Albums of the Seventies (1981)—and in Robert Dimery’s 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.
It was voted number 604 in Colin Larkin’s All Time Top 1000 Albums 3rd Edition (2000). In the same book it was number 6 in the Top 50 Blues albums of All-Time.
1. B.B. King – Everyday I Have The Blues (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
2. B.B. King – Sweet Little Angel (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
3. B.B. King – It’s My Own Fault (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
4. B.B. King – How Blue Can You Get? (Live At The Regal Theatre/1964)
5. B.B. King – Please Love Me (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
6. B.B. King – You Upset Me Baby (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
7. B.B. King – Worry, Worry (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
8. B.B. King – Woke Up This Mornin’ (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
9. B.B. King – You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)
10. B.B. King – Help The Poor (Live At The Regal Theater/1964)