Arkadiusz Bialic – Messiaen – La nativité du Seigneur, I-14 (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 58:56 minutes | 971 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Digital Booklet, Front Cover | © DUX
Arkadiusz Bialic was born in 1976 in Kraków. Although he initially learned to play the piano and violin, at the age of 13, fascinated by the sound of the organ, he began learning to play this instrument. He studied music in Kraków under the guidance of Prof. Józef Serafin. Arkadiusz Bialic is the first Polish winner of the prestigious Grand Prix de Chartres.
The cycle La Nativité du Seigneur was composed by Olivier Messiaen in 1935 and is still considered one of his key works. The Birth of the Saviour is a piece in which, on the one hand, we can observe a number of solutions that testify to the fully developed compositional craft of the French artist, on the other, it is one of the most fervent manifestations of Messiaen’s worship of Christ and the Christian religion.
1. Arkadiusz Bialic – I. La vierge et l’enfant
2. Arkadiusz Bialic – II. Les bergers
3. Arkadiusz Bialic – III. Desseins éternels
4. Arkadiusz Bialic – IV. Le verbe
5. Arkadiusz Bialic – V. Les enfants de Dieu
6. Arkadiusz Bialic – VI. Les anges
7. Arkadiusz Bialic – VII. Jésus accepte la souffrance
8. Arkadiusz Bialic – VIII. Les mages
9. Arkadiusz Bialic – IX. Dieu parmi nous