Skrillex – Recess (2014)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/44.1 kHz | Time – 46:37 minutes | 585 MB | Genre: Electronic
Studio Master, Official Digital Download – Source: HDTracks | Artwork: Digital Booklet | © OWSLA/Big Beat/ATL
Recess was conceived and recorded in Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, London, Stockholm, San Francisco & Brooklyn with guests like Ragga Twins, Chance The Rapper, Diplo, Passion Pit vocalist Michael Angelakos, OWSLA stars Kill The Noise, Alvin Risk & up-comers Milo & Otis to name just a handful. The record sees Skrillex delivering on his promise as a fully-fledged musician, taking the listener by the wrist for a celestial reconciliation with innocence, escape, passion, and love while pulling from every imaginable influence within and outside of electronic music.
Sonny Moore, better known as electronic visionary SKRILLEX is part of a generation of artists that refuse to be restricted by preconceived notions or outside expectations. “Genre has never been important to me,” he insists. “I’ve never thought about music that way.”
SKRILLEX stands not only at the vanguard of electronic dance music, but the perpetually evolving new music industry as a whole.
“For me, it’s important to believe in and love the music you’re making. I gave away my first EP on my manager’s website, just so people could hear the music,” he enthuses. “It was downloaded by the thousands in just a couple of months, and it hasn’t let up since. That’s all the inspiration I need to keep making music.
1. All Is Fair In Love and Brostep (feat. Ragga Twins) (04:08)
2. Recess (feat. Kill The Noise, Fatman Scoop & Michael Angelakos) (03:57)
3. Stranger (feat. KillaGraham from Milo and Otis and Sam Dew) (04:49)
4. Try It Out (Neon Mix) (feat. Alvin Risk) (03:49)
5. Coast Is Clear (feat. Chance The Rapper & The Social Experiment) (04:03)
6. Dirty Vibe (feat. Diplo, G-Dragon from Big Bang & CL from 2NE1) (03:26)
7. Ragga Bomb (feat. Ragga Twins) (04:18)
8. Doompy Poomp (03:25)
9. Fuck That (03:50)
10. Ease My Mind (feat. Niki & The Dove) (05:02)
11. Fire Away (05:42)