Quatuor Puccini, Sophie Bellanger, Laura Ketels – Debussy / Caplet (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/88,2 kHz | Time – 47:00 minutes | 821 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Paraty
On this record, the Quatuor Puccini presents a delightful program of French master composers Claude Debussy and André Caplet.
The Puccini Quartet was founded in 1997 by musicians from the Lyon Opera orchestra seduced by the immense repertoire and the expressive richness of the string quartet. Recommended at their beginnings by Roger Germser, Serge Collot and the Debussy Quartet, their repertoire extends from Haydn to the 20th century with a particular affinity for the period from the end of the 19th to the beginning of the 20th century and artistic collaborations with other instrumentalists such as pianists, harpists, cellists or clarinetists.
The group quickly became known (notably to the European Chamber Music of Illzach) and has since been invited to numerous festivals throughout France: Aubusson, Pierre de Bresse, Bourg-les-Valence festivals, the Roubaix Concert Society, the Labeaune Festival, “Fugue en Aude Romane” for example. He also participates in chamber music concerts given at the Lyon Opera. The Quartet gave a concert around Mozart, Schubert and Debussy on July 8, 2018 in the woodwork room of Paray-le-Monial.
01. Quatuor à cordes en Sol Mineur, Op. 10: I. Animé et très décidéQuatuor Puccini
02. Quatuor à cordes en Sol Mineur, Op. 10: II. Assez vif et bien rythméQuatuor Puccini
03. Quatuor à cordes en Sol Mineur, Op. 10: III. Andantino doucement expressifQuatuor Puccini
04. Quatuor à cordes en Sol Mineur, Op. 10: IV. Très modéré puis très mouvementé et avec passionQuatuor Puccini
05. Nouvelles Histoires extraordinaires: Le masque de la mort rougeLaura Ketels
06. Conte fantastique pour harpe et quatuor à cordesQuatuor Puccini