Ludwig Goransson – Creed II (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2018)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/48 kHz | Time – 50:56 minutes | 501 MB | Genre: Soundtrack
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Sony Classical
Ludwig Göransson is a Los Angeles-based Swedish musician best known for his often playful film and television scores. Göransson grew up with a musician father and began music lessons at a young age. Reared mostly on pop/rock, he branched into jazz and classical in his teens, and went on to graduate from the Royal College of Music in Stockholm. He then relocated to Los Angeles, enrolled in the Scoring for Motion Picture and Television program at the University of Southern California, and soon found work as an assistant to film composer Theodore Shapiro (Old School, Tropic Thunder, St. Vincent), who shared Göransson’s penchant for comedy. After earning some credits on film shorts and in television, the young composer got his breakthrough assignment in 2009 on what would become the long-running sitcom Community, which led to concurrent work on New Girl and Happy Endings, among other TV series. During his time on Community, he also found work on feature films including the comedy We’re the Millers and the biopic Fruitvale Station, both released in 2013.
Demonstrating his hands-on interest in genres beyond his screen work much of which he had performed and recorded all on his own unless an orchestra was warranted he collaborated with Community cast member Donald Glover on Glover’s rap releases under the Childish Gambino pseudonym, including 2011’s Camp and 2013’s Because the Internet. Göransson also started his own solo project under the name Ludovin, releasing the indie pop EP How to Find a Party in 2013 while finding time to collaborate with other recording artists, such as producing two songs on Days Are Gone for indie rock band HAIM and writing songs for, among others, Chance the Rapper and Pell. Community ended its run in 2015, a year that saw Göransson’s scoring work in the critically acclaimed Rocky franchise entry Creed. His third collaboration with director Ryan Coogler and actor Michael B. Jordan was for the score to the blockbuster superhero flick Black Panther, which arrived in 2018 and charted at 64 on the Billboard 200.
01. Ludwig Goransson – Drago
02. Ludwig Goransson – Wheeler Fight
03. Ludwig Goransson – Yo? Is That a Yes?
04. Ludwig Goransson – The Public Challenge
05. Tessa Thompson – Time Tick
06. Ludwig Goransson – You Think I’m Going to Lose
07. Ludwig Goransson – Balanced Breakfast
08. Ludwig Goransson, Vince Staples – Ice Cold
09. Ludwig Goransson – Under Water
10. Ludwig Goransson – Adonis and Amara
11. Ludwig Goransson, Jacob Banks – You Might Find Me
12. Ludwig Goransson, A$AP Rocky – Runnin
13. Ludwig Goransson – Drago’s Walk Out
14. Tessa Thompson – I Will Go to War
15. Ludwig Goransson – Fight in Moscow
16. Ludwig Goransson – It’s Your Time
17. Ludwig Goransson – Family Visit