Agata Kielar-Długosz – Flute Essentials (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/48 kHz | Time – 53:42 minutes | 537 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Master, Official Digital Download | Digital Booklet, Front Cover | © DUX
The Witold Lutosławski Chamber Philharmonic in Łomża was established in 1977 as the Łomża Chamber Orchestra. During its 40 years of existence, it has given almost two thousand concerts in Poland and abroad. It has received a number of awards for its activity and contribution to the development of musical culture, including the Podlasie Brand of the Year 2018 and Łomża Business Angel 2019.
This album is a wonderful showcase of over forty years of activity of the ensemble. In turn, the album’s programme shows the repertoire versatility of a chamber orchestra (from Baroque to contemporary music). Thus, we are dealing with a kaleidoscope of various compositional styles, which allows us to appreciate the ensemble’s multifaceted capabilities.
1. Agata Kielar-Długosz – I. Allegro
2. Agata Kielar-Długosz – II. Adagio
3. Agata Kielar-Długosz – III. Allegro
4. Agata Kielar-Długosz – Nocturne, Op. 19 (Arr. T. Karwan for 2 Flutes & Orchestra)
5. Agata Kielar-Długosz – Oblivion (Arr. T. Karwan for 2 Flutes & Orchestra)
6. Agata Kielar-Długosz – Libertango (Arr. T. Karwan for 2 Flutes & Orchestra)
7. Agata Kielar-Długosz – I. Andante
8. Agata Kielar-Długosz – II. Andante triste
9. Agata Kielar-Długosz – III. Allegro con fuoco